ResMed is committed to upholding local and international laws which support environmental sustainability.
We work with our employees, suppliers and customers to conserve the natural environment, and in doing so to systematically reduce our costs.
We aim to achieve this by:
- minimizing our use of natural resources
- minimizing our pollution, in particular our non-biodegradable waste to landfill
- developing products with reduced impact on the environment throughout their lifecycle, from manufacturing through to shipping and ultimately disposal
- increasing our employees' awareness of the environmental impacts of their decisions and actions
- monitoring our environmental performance and collaborating with employees, Suppliers, customers and regulatory bodies to make continual improvements
- complying with federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as relevant international programs aimed at reducing harmful pollutants.
ResMed expects suppliers to comply with applicable environmental regulations in their relevant country. Read the latest in ResMed's Environment, Social and Governance Report (Environment chapter) available in the Corporate Governance section of our Investor Relations website.