At ResMed, our relationships are built on trust. Ethical behaviour is a key enabler of trust.
ResMed places a strong emphasis on ethics, integrity and respect for individual rights in:
All ResMed employees and Suppliers are expected to share these values and promote them across our supply chain. ResMed employees are expected to behave in an ethical manner.
Ethics aren’t just about the relationship between ResMed and the supplier, but also about the supply chain and the manner in which our raw materials, components and final products are produced.
This includes our expectation that there is no child labour, no slave labour, and that workers are safe.
To find out more, a variety of Corporate Governance Documents are available to read on our Investor Relations website including:
- Environment, Social and Governance Report
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- California Supply Chains Act disclosure
- Conflict Minerals Policy and Report
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement